• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

My Podcast

MyNameIsJonas

I'm going to run the risk of embarrassing myself and posting an episode of the Podcast i've been doing with a buddy

A few people on the board have listened sparingly and have given me positive feedback for the most part ( my partner not so much, but whatever, it makes me look better)

Unless this is a collective leg pull, i'm going to assume they are telling the truth and see what others think as well

It's mostly MLB centric since that is our strong suit as a tandem, but we fill in NHL (leafs), Soccer and anything else newsworthy

this is episode 4

Feedback appreciated

http://toomuchstarch.podbean.com/2013/12/12/episode-4/#.UqpJx0EI2xk.facebook

Big ups for the french intro. Not much of a baseball guy but solid commentary all around, it's real.
Bookmarked and added to the podcast list (Steve Dangle and yours, heh?).

i apologize for the low quality...in the new year we're looking to get a decent set of microphones so that ITUNES will accept us

i apologize for the low quality...in the new year we're looking to get a decent set of microphones so that ITUNES will accept us

Whatever, you'll get that shit sorted out. Get better tech, more listeners, spreads on Twitter, more listeners, cult following, you end up the Rob Ford of baseball podcasts. Good times.

I'll give this a listen today. Part of me hopes it's awesome and part of me hopes it's ridiculously bad.

It actually is pretty good. A small word of advice Jonas... identify yourselves a little more often. Whether it's you saying "this is so and so" or if you guys just call each other by name from time to time. Not constantly but maybe more than just in the intro. Maybe 2 or 3 times throughout the half hour podcast.

And more hockey!!

It actually is pretty good. A small word of advice Jonas... identify yourselves a little more often. Whether it's you saying "this is so and so" or if you guys just call each other by name from time to time. Not constantly but maybe more than just in the intro. Maybe 2 or 3 times throughout the half hour podcast.

And more hockey!!

A fair point, however this is the 4th installment...i'm sure we identified ourselves more in others.

If you guys want to go back i reccomend our 3rd edition where my buddy delves into the NPB stuff and Tanaka, it's quite informative.

Thanks again for listening...i was lukewarm about posting it here.

A fair point, however this is the 4th installment...i'm sure we identified ourselves more in others.

If you guys want to go back i reccomend our 3rd edition where my buddy delves into the NPB stuff and Tanaka, it's quite informative.

Thanks again for listening...i was lukewarm about posting it here.
Yeah I'm sure you have in the past... I just think it's a mistake that amateur (and shitty pros) make. It's tough for the listener to differentiate the broadcasters.

Back