• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Attempted hijacker was wearing Saku Koivu, Montreal Canadiens #11 jersey

:sarcasm At least it's a Koivu Habs jersey and not a Ducks jersey......:smilielol5:

Habs fans are everywhere. Not all of them can be good eggs like this guy.

images

Kind of ironic, because it was on a plane trip back to Montreal for training camp Koivu had severe stomach pains and later found out he had cancer.

I'm guessing that the guy wanted to look like a "normal" Canadian so he wore a hockey jersey. You don't really envision a terrorist in a hockey jersey. My guess is that this guy isn't a hockey fan at all.

Could be wrong though.

I'm guessing that the guy wanted to look like a "normal" Canadian so he wore a hockey jersey. You don't really envision a terrorist in a hockey jersey. My guess is that this guy isn't a hockey fan at all.

Could be wrong though.

Normal people fly in hockey jerseys?

Normal people fly in hockey jerseys?

Dude, you live in the States.....how often do I see people in airports wearing NFL jerseys....(oversized jerseys might I add)......all the time..

Yes, I know, NFL >>>>>>NHL.....but still

Dude, you live in the States.....how often do I see people in airports wearing NFL jerseys....(oversized jerseys might I add)......all the time..

Yes, I know, NFL >>>>>>NHL.....but still

Normal people fly in long pants, not sweats, and a normal shirt.

Back