• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Birthday gift :)

Habs-25

Banned
sorry guy to open new thread for this , I was so excited getting a HABS related birthday gift by my wife ..so I said nothing better than share it with you guys here , is HABS jacket as you see (old sponsor one with CCM , my wife isn't much in to hockey and that reebok is our new sponsor , she wanted to return it and get new made one I said is ok ) so what you think of it guys ? :)

Attachments

• habs.jpg
    habs.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 18
When you use the "insert image" icon, there should be a URL link, when you click on that, there is a check mark below where you put in the link, when you see that check mark, click on it, the picture will then be big

The issue is that you're uploading the picture from you're computer and not from a URL. If you took the picture from somewhere online then what Count is saying would work. When you're attaching a phot there's no way to make it bigger.

The issue is that you're uploading the picture from you're computer and not from a URL. If you took the picture from somewhere online then what Count is saying would work. When you're attaching a phot there's no way to make it bigger.
that is what I thought , thanks .. still is weird , I am a member of two other discussion boards and I don't have this issue

you can save it to facebook/instagram etc, then upload from the URL I figured he was doing that

Back