• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The plane, boss, the plane . . .

Krustchev

Am I the only here completely fascinated by the missing plane story? So, boys, what do you think happened? Should be some good conspiracy theories here.

Re: OT - The plane, boss, the plane . . .

Definitely very shady things. It's intriguing - I have no idea what the final story is. Should make for an interesting, if different, Mayday episode when it comes to that.

Am I the only here completely fascinated by the missing plane story? So, boys, what do you think happened? Should be some good conspiracy theories here.

Have not followed it that close. Just know that a plane disappeared.

All I could think of was like the plane that killed Payne Stewart. Apparently it lost cabin pressue - everybody died - and it kept flying until it ran out of fuel 4 hours later.

or....Bane got to it.

The big elephant in the room in that no one wants to bring up . . . Malaysia . . . Muslim country . . . just saying.

Last edited:

Have not followed it that close. Just know that a plane disappeared.

All I could think of was like the plane that killed Payne Stewart. Apparently it lost cabin pressue - everybody died - and it kept flying until it ran out of fuel 4 hours later.

or....Bane got to it.

Yeah, but if it lost pressure, you would think it would still ping the towers as it flies. The fact that it went basically into radio silence without any warning is very suspicious.

The bid elephant in the room in that no one wants to bring up . . . Malaysia . . . Muslim country . . . just saying.

If movies have taught me anything....it is the Cold War era Russians/Soviets

Yeah, but if it lost pressure, you would think it would still ping the towers as it flies. The fact that it went basically into radio silence without any warning is very suspicious.

Sure. Like I said I have not followed it much.

Can you give me the quick version of events?

or a link to it?

Really? The last suicide plane ditching was Egypt Air and pilot's last words were "Alla Al Aqhbar."

Don't see there kinds of incidents with British Airways or Lufthansa, do you?

If the pilot wanted to do that (and do you know if he was muslim?) he would have told the world he was doing it, not just disappeared off the face of the Earth like he went through Bermuda Triangle.

The bid elephant in the room in that no one wants to bring up . . . Malaysia . . . Muslim country . . . just saying.

?

I think everyone has already implied it. When I first heard of the stolen passports, I figured it was likelier they were drug traffickers who just happened to get on the wrong flight at the wrong time. A matter of probabilities.

But now? The probabilities that a religious nutbag going koo-koo (or worse) have gone way up. I don't think anyone is running away from that possibility.

Back