• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Mike Weaver

Krustchev

Have to say, he's been pretty good since his "adjustment" period after the trade. I don't think Gorges is much better than him. Really.

Have to say, he's been pretty good since his "adjustment" period after the trade. I don't think Gorges is much better than him. Really.

Please tell me your kidding about Gorges not being better than him...Gorges is a lot more mobile and better defensively

It is playing Weaver that has made me appreciate what Gorges brings.

Gorges is much better.

Weaver was brought in to fill the gap that was created by Gorges injury. He's not here to light to up or lay crushing hits. He's been fine.

French media going crazy with Franky Bou performance .. I mean , really ! what he has done since his return ? from eating hot dog to play most minutes and being one of the worst guys in + - !

I can't stand all 3 of Weaver , Bou and Murray in same line up!

or we read correctly and know exactly what another lawyer is trying to say while not technically saying it

case dismissed counsellor

OBJECTION, your honour.

Not so fast, Count. Now admittedly I never went to law school but I have seen every episode of "Law & Order" as well as "A Few Good Men", "And Justice For All", "Inherit The Wind" and "The Paper Chase" several times each so I think I know what I'm talking about when I say that what you THINK Krusty is trying to say isn't relevant. It only matters what you can PROVE he said or didn't say. And going by his original post, what he said was that he didn't think that Gorges was "much better" than Weaver. That doesn't mean the same thing as saying Gorges "is not better" than Weaver or that Weaver "IS better" than Gorges.

Just sayin, your honour.

OBJECTION, your honour.

Not so fast, Count. Now admittedly I never went to law school but I have seen every episode of "Law & Order" as well as "A Few Good Men", "And Justice For All", "Inherit The Wind" and "The Paper Chase" several times each so I think I know what I'm talking about when I say that what you THINK Krusty is trying to say isn't relevant. It only matters what you can PROVE he said or didn't say. And going by his original post, what he said was that he didn't think that Gorges was "much better" than Weaver. That doesn't mean the same thing as saying Gorges "is not better" than Weaver or that Weaver "IS better" than Gorges.

Just sayin, your honour.

except we know Krust and he rarely takes a real position, so this was as close as his disposition would allow himself to say that Gorges isn't better than Weaver.

Back