• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 79 - Wings vs Habs

XPOFAN

Well we won again, but this one was not a great game for us no matter what some say.

Losing a 3-0 lead in the third is not what you want to see going into the playoffs.

But a win is a win and we probably have home ice in the first round now.

So everyone be happy!!

More 5 on 5 happiness. 12 goals in the last 2 games. No PP.

Good - Price looks ready for the playoffs
Bad - Blew 3 goal lead
Ugly - Running PK put over and over when he is obviously hurt.... DUMB

I like what I saw from Eller

If he can keep it up there's your 3rd line center.

The question is can bourque play like that each game?

I don't know...I am worried. Winning and scoring goals has come too easy. It won't be in the playoffs.

Likely not, but once Prust, Moen, and Weise are ready to go, it creates competition, which can only be goodness...

10 years of videotape says no. I'll take a 60% showup rate.

I don't know...I am worried. Winning and scoring goals has come too easy. It won't be in the playoffs.

Therrien will definitely address the defensive woes before the playoffs

And Gorges coming back will be huge to stabilize things and even Pk

Likely not, but once Prust, Moen, and Weise are ready to go, it creates competition, which can only be goodness...

The thing is that MT needs to find a 3rd line

If Eller has found his game he and Gio is a start...it's finding that 3rd guy

On the bright side, we can score without powerplays. But definitely need to tighten up defensively and I think we have the right players to do it.

I actually wanted them to lose the game when they blew a 3 goal lead so that memory stings and they carry it with them all through the playoffs.

But then they went on to win the game. Oh well.

The thing is that MT needs to find a 3rd line

If Eller has found his game he and Gio is a start...it's finding that 3rd guy
Put Prust on the left side w Eller & Gio, and put Bournival at C on the 4th line w Moen & Weiss.

I actually wanted them to lose the game when they blew a 3 goal lead so that memory stings and they carry it with them all through the playoffs.

But then they went on to win the game. Oh well.

Trust me, this hasn't gone unoticed

Therrien was fuming and Gio just acknowledged on CBC interview they didn't play well from the 2nd on

Put Prust on the left side w Eller & Gio, and put Bournival at C on the 4th line w Moen & Weiss.

Could make sense

The key is Eller in all this...if he can get close to the beast he was last year in the playoffs before he got hurt it gives us three good offensive lines

Back