• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 80 - Habs vs Hawks

XPOFAN

OH Well, what can you do. The boys are starting to make a believer out of me...well almost.

Was going to say it's been a charmed existence for the Habs...then the Sunshine appeared.

Chicago looked like they were sleepwalking through most of that game but once they got interested it was like the ice was tilted toward the Habs' end. They flipped the switch and we didn't stand a chance after that.

And that is why Budaj is a backup. What a ****ing joke of an ot goal.

Chicago looked like they were sleepwalking through most of that game but once they got interested it was like the ice was tilted toward the Habs' end. They flipped the switch and we didn't stand a chance after that.

Their D started pinching, and they were effective. I don't think it was "sleepwalking".

Not really, Hawks were well contained all night

Good to see the game of tiddlywinks is over - hopefully close out home-ice tomorrow vs Isles.

Plekanec is in full "girly girl" mode - I was hoping he'd actually wait for the playoffs to start before disappearing.

Habs almost got two points with a quarter of our lineup out. Enough with the doomsday crap.

Not Weaver's greatest game tonight.

Ugly: Someone on twitter messaged me saying I should stick to Cunneyworth if I didn't like Therrien.

Holy moly some people on twitter are dumb.

Good to see the game of tiddlywinks is over - hopefully close out home-ice tomorrow vs Isles.

Plekanec is in full "girly girl" mode - I was hoping he'd actually wait for the playoffs to start before disappearing.

Yeah Pleks is really playing some shitty hockey....he better get it together

I was really hoping for two pts tonight, when players play to not get hurt....they end up getting hurt.

Back