• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT - Our government did something right !

DeputyDan

The FAA had banned all US carriers from flying in the area that the Malaysian plane was shot down today.
The ban went into effect on April 25 and is for at least one year.

RIP for the passengers and crew of Flight 17.

Last edited:
The FAA had banned all US carriers from flying in the area that the Malaysian plane was shot down today.

Putin and the Russian Government are now hard at work trying to cover this one up...why would any commercial airliners want to fly over that airspace right now???

Actually, that's not true. The FAA had banned American carriers from flying over Crimea; where the Malaysian plane went down was more than 200 miles away. They have now extended the ban to include the route over eastern Ukraine that Malaysian plane was using.

Actually, that's not true. The FAA had banned American carriers from flying over Crimea; where the Malaysian plane went down was more than 200 miles away. They have now extended the ban to include the route over eastern Ukraine that Malaysian plane was using.

Watch some CNN last night also?

That event kind of freaked me out. My wife and I fly between Moscow and Malaysia right through the region in question once a year. We were scheduled to go right through there next winter, but I'm doing my best to alter our travel route. It will be worth it to spend extra money or time to avoid reckless armed crazy fools.

Talk about being a sitting duck. It is kind of hard to imagine that anybody would randomly shoot down an unarmed civilian aircraft at 35,000+ feet. It had to be a skilled group that had a lot of training on that weapons system to carry it out. That, or a misidentified target. It doesn't shock me that the perpetrators aren't willing to step forward and own this one. Freaking cowards.

Jim

CNN had an exclusive and live eye witness interview where the person stated that the plane was downed by hot air coming out of Howard Stern's a--.

Real exclusive eye witness that was.

Last edited:
Nice work vetting their experts. Actually, it was MSNBC that got pranked.

[video=youtube;RWb8BGiIyoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWb8BGiIyoA[/video]

Back