• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Poll: Live Or Offline Draft (Post preferred time)

Live or Offline draft

• Live

Votes: 8 80.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
If we decide on an offline draft we should start asap. Please post your preferred date and time for an online draft in case that's what we decide on.

Also, feel free to post your reasons for your vote, it may be enough to swing someone who is on the fence.

I'm going to vote for offline, but as I said in the other thread I will not be chasing people down for their picks. I will just post my selections and that's it. I don't have time to do more than that. Everyone should be paying attention as much as possible and making their picks in a timely fashion.

I'd also suggest a 12 hour clock in the 1st round then a 6 hour clock after that with stop time between 11pm EST and 8am EST.

Voted, I've expressed my reasons in the other thread why but the main word that sums up my opinion is Time.

voted, as for times...no idea. I'm moving in the next couple of weeks and have no idea what my schedule is gonna be like once I start work there. So I cant tell you at this time

voted, as for times...no idea. I'm moving in the next couple of weeks and have no idea what my schedule is gonna be like once I start work there. So I cant tell you at this time

So how are we supposed to accommodate you?

1340832150956_781139.png

well I am moving on september 15th, I'll be starting work probably the week after and will most likely be working nights, but I wont know until I start.

Maybe a Sunday afternoon works. It's literally less than an hour for this draft. Maybe 40-50 minutes tops.

For now I'll be working in the food industry, so my shifts will either be 11am-7pm or 5pm-2am. around what date did we want to do the draft?

For now I'll be working in the food industry, so my shifts will either be 11am-7pm or 5pm-2am. around what date did we want to do the draft?

The Food Industry sucks.

I'm assuming those times are Pacific so we're looking at 2pm-10pm or 8pm-5am ET. We could try and do it on a weekend early afternoon if Cheech has a 5pm shift.

Back