• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2015 Dynasty Baseball Trade Thread

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
I guess this is a couple days late but...

Trade Announcement

Habspatrol Trades:

JD Martinez
J.D.-Martinez.jpg

Buffalo Trades:

Jason Kipnis
USATSI_7469230.jpg

Fellas, I believe I found an error in our league. Micker Adolfa is a FA but Micker Zapata is taken. They are the same person but Fantrax has created two different people for him in our league. He goes by Adolfa now, but was signed as Zapata.

I've been about as big a Jason Heyward fan as you'll find, but that's a huge coup for Axl.....surprised he didn't need to add some high value prospects to get this deal done, given how much of a disappointment Heyward has been these last couple years and how strongly Braun played post suspension

As a fan of his, I'll be rooting hard for Heyward to finally fullfill his potential......but on paper this seems like a real big win for purely based on their respective values atm.

Last edited:
Early last season we discussed a deal that included more pieces but with Braun's horrid second half and constant injuries it lowered his trade value quite a bit. I decided to gamble on youth.

I'd bank on Braun doing better (offensively). Braun's 2014, which was his worst season, is Heyward's career average.

Regarding the double player... is this something the Commish can do? (contact Fantrax)

With Braun's history of steroid use, I don't know if I'd lean too heavily on his career averages for what he's likely to do going forward.

Trade Announcement

Matrim Trades

Josh Reddick
REDDICK-AS.jpg

Randal Grichuk
140313111645-randalgrichuk-031314-single-image-cut.jpg

Trevor Story
4e1e664359916.image.jpg

Metalleaf Trades

James Paxton
2LtGk.AuSt.79.jpeg

Hunter Dozier
14948276074_eb1be202db_k_mzrn26it_z2cbdfdl.jpg

Joe Ross
AY9vTIMW.jpg

Trade Announcement

Matrim Trades

Luke Gregerson
4th Round Pick (Green Hornets)

Habspatrol Trades

Evan Marshall
2nd Round Pick (Green Hornets)

It's always nice getting offered a fair trade right off the bat. Really had no reason to say no.

Montana Trades:

Shin Soo Choo
shin-soo-choo-mlb-spring-training-san-francisco-giants-texas-rangers.jpg

Yan Gomes
mlb_u_yan_cr_600x400.jpg

Francisco Rodriguez
francisco-rodriguez-41713.jpg

Koji Uehara
headline4.jpg

2015 3rd Round Pick (Montana)

Stubby Clapp

Devin Mesoraco