• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Can't Do Best Ball/What Now?

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason as soon as you select "Count Best Players" it removes the option to have minors or reserves.

So what do we want to do?

This being a H2H points league I'd vote for daily changes. I know some people prefer daily.

Really... if you spend 5 minutes on Sunday (or any other day of the week) setting up your team for the week, you're set. Then if you have injuries you can make a mid week change.

Really... if you spend 5 minutes on Sunday (or any other day of the week) setting up your team for the week, you're set. Then if you have injuries you can make a mid week change.

Hey Fellas,

I'm new here, but very much look forward to being a part of the league.

I agree with the daily roster changes. It helps mitigate any injury issues that arise throughout the week. If we can't do best ball, daily would be my vote.

I'm ok with starting roster manually. It's not that big of a deal at all

Well, daily and weekly changes are both manual. We need to decide on if you set your lineup before the games start on Monday and leave them all week (weekly.) Or being able to change your lineup daily.

Hey Fellas,

I'm new here, but very much look forward to being a part of the league.

I agree with the daily roster changes. It helps mitigate any injury issues that arise throughout the week. If we can't do best ball, daily would be my vote.

Welcome aboard Tully... and thanks for your input.

Back