• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Regular Season Game #1: Canadiens @ Sabres 10/5/2017 7:00PM ET

Habs4Life

1.jpg

Well, as disappointed as I am over a few off-season developments... I'm excited to start a new year. I expect big things fro. Drouin and I hope coaching/management doesn't stifle him. I also hope they allow Chucky to be the butterfly he is destined to be... enough time in the cocoon already.

I have not been this UNexcited for a new NHL season in my whole life.
I have not been this UNinspired by my Montreal Canadiens in my whole life.

I barely identifie with this team and the direction they’ve taken.
My favorite player of the last decade left (#79), hurts even if I knew that was coming sooner than later.
Radulov, Subban... Galchenyuk and Gallagher are not the same.

I used to believe in Bergevin, the «*No Excuses*» guy.
Not anymore.

I despise the way this team treat their fans, with their holier-than-thou attitude.

I wanted to watch the rookie tournament a month ago against TO and Ottawa and the game was not even streamed. FFS every god damn team in the league who had a rookie tournament had all their games streamed. Every team besides the oh so greatest team in the league. I was so pissed.

Anyway, with all that being said, I still think our team will make the playoffs as the 3rd team in the Atlantic
division, and we’ll face one of Tampa Bay or Toronto as the 2nd seed.
From there anything is possible, bla bla bla, matchups, bla bla, Carey Price.

This is a young guns league now, fast and mobile.
So many stars and exciting players in the league, but not in Montreal.
Drouin will have to do.

Will be a tough one for the boys

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Buffalo is in the same boat as several other teams loaded with talent up front...they are questionable on defense

I hate that faeoff rule...talk about slowing the game down with this rule

Who knew! Beaulieu leaves Habs and all of a sudden he is a "Horse" "Top Pairing" D-man?! Too funny.

Back