• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 26 | Canadiens vs. Blues | Dec. 6, 2016

Re: GDT: Game 26 | Canadiens vs. Blues| Dec. 6, 2016

You do realize that since you "tweaked" the GDT posters the Habs have a losing record right? Fix it dammit.

John Bartlett:
Al Montoya first on the ice at AM skate and facing shots from Stephane Waite. Looks like he'll start vs Blues.

I'm probably the least excited to see this game as I have been all season.

Which sucks cause both my kids will be in bed by the time it starts.

John Bartlett:
Al Montoya first on the ice at AM skate and facing shots from Stephane Waite. Looks like he'll start vs Blues.

WTF?!?! I hate Therrien so much. The guy is beyond stupid.

We may still win, but it will be in spite of the Dolt, certainly not because of him.

Didn't Price start like the last 7 or 8 games? This was probably a planned start for Montoya for a while.

Didn't Price start like the last 7 or 8 games? This was probably a planned start for Montoya for a while.

and if we played Price again, then it would, why is the ****ing Dolt wearing him out when we have a great record,,,

What is the use of having a backup goalie if he never plays?

we also go home to play three in five nights, Thursday Sat and Monday. Price probably will play all three and likely Friday against the Sharks. Therefore, the earliest that Montoya would play would be December 17th in Washington. That means he would have gone from November 13 to December 17 without playing.

The interesting call will be do you play Price in the last home game of 2016 against Minnesota on December 22 and then let Montoya return to the scene of the crime in Columbus on Dec 23 or do you play Price in Columbus third in four nights

And the lines...

Paciorety - Desharnais - Radulov
Shaw - Mitchell - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Plekanec - Byron
Carr - Danault - Flynn

So we have only 1 injured player (Chuckie), and our lines look like this ?

Nero really did a good job in the last 5 years......really stellar GM work drafting and developing players....maybe time to assess who is developing the youth in AHL

Back