• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT : Random Chat Thread

I want to apologize for not being on FI as much as I used to. I've been a very busy guy regarding school, work, and personal life.

Doesn't help that Buffalo sucks this year, but I certainly haven't disappeared.

Maybe if the Sabres have a good season next year people will feel like talking about them a bit more. I know the Montreal board is a bit slower this year too.

it is tough to talk about a losing team. I'm glad they are starting to get there act together and winning some games if they make the playoffs this year I will definitely have game day threads up

Hello everyone, What a busy year. I do apologize for being gone for almost a year. It's just been a good/bad year. The bad news is that my dad passed away last year on May 8th so tomorrow is his one year ann. But there is some good news here. I now work for the State of New York, I actually started on my dad's birthday (September 11th) so he was/is looking down on me when I got this job offer. I will be around more now that I have actually settled in my job and life. I miss all of you guys. GO SABRES!

Hey SR2007!! Good to see you around.

Really sorry to hear about your dad. But congrats on the new career, that's great news.

Hello everyone, What a busy year. I do apologize for being gone for almost a year. It's just been a good/bad year. The bad news is that my dad passed away last year on May 8th so tomorrow is his one year ann. But there is some good news here. I now work for the State of New York, I actually started on my dad's birthday (September 11th) so he was/is looking down on me when I got this job offer. I will be around more now that I have actually settled in my job and life. I miss all of you guys. GO SABRES!

Great to hear from you SR :smile(21):

I'm sorry to hear about your father but certainly glad you found a job and started a nice career.

welcome.gif
back SR2007. :cheers2:

I echo the sentiments already posted by others; sorry to hear about your father but congrats on the new job!

As this disappointing Sabres season comes to an end, I do have good news to share that my wife and I are expecting a new baby boy. This will be our first child, coming August.

Back