• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Buffalo Bills Thread

They finally did it...

Rex Ryan and his brother Rob have been fired.
Thank goodness. Whaley should go next. Marone was right to quit over the Watkins gaffe. They gave up first round picks to move up when they could have just started Odell Beckham Jr like Marone wanted. Whaley is a moron.

Thank goodness. Whaley should go next. Marone was right to quit over the Watkins gaffe. They gave up first round picks to move up when they could have just started Odell Beckham Jr like Marone wanted. Whaley is a moron.

Yep.

Pegula is going to have to break out his checkbook hard again this time around. I can't imagine a coach wanting to come here given what has happened the past few years with Whaley. Money would be the only thing.

The big question for the next coach is, can you fix the QB we got? Or do you have a better idea?

I hate to say it but we're going to hit the big 2-0 in my opinion. 20 years no playoffs. Whaley will hire a new coach, they'll get fired in 2-3 years because of the roster Whaley gives him, then maybe just maybe, Pegula will can Whaley too.

Yet another defense first guy. I suppose that is needed because their run defense sucked. I just hope Lynn stays on because the offense improved greatly under him.

Multiple reports saying Sean McDermott has accepted the Bills head coaching job.

Rumors saying Norv Turner could follow as OC.

Let's see here....the last post in this thread was exactly one year ago today.

Since then, well, A LOT has happened. Mainly, the Bills made the f**king playoffs!!

The draft was this past weekend and they traded up for Wyoming QB, Josh Allen. After that, they traded up to 16 and drafted LB Tremaine Edmunds.

Any remaining Bills fans left on the board?? Whats your thoughts?

5-1 baby

I am not going to get too excited because the Bills did this before and we shit the bed afterwards but I think this is going to be different our schedule is favorable and our defense has been playing well for us. I am a little worried about the offense though but we will see what happens as the season progresses!

Back