• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Buffalo Bills Thread

Outstanding victory. Couldn't be happier. Thought we had control from start to end.

Defense was as advertised. Even without Dareus, they still looked pretty darn good. I thought our secondary did fantastic especially against a guy like Andrew Luck.

Offense was a breathe of fresh air. Tyrod was good, not great or bad, just good. He did his job. Sammy was only targeted twice but was double teamed all game, had a great block on the Williams TD run. OL looked pretty good, didn't see any flaws.

Overall, awesome game. Now time for the Pats.

Lost to the Pats, Defense got shredded by Brady and company but that's nothing new. I am sure all you were not born in the 70s (I wasn't either) but I asked my mom the other day if it was like when the Bills lost 20 in a row to the Dolphins all though the 70s or worse she said it is just like the Dolphins beating us every game in the 70s.

The Bills bounced back in a big way today. We absolutely crushed the Dolphins. Taylor looks like a good QB. Hope he can keep it up! Taylor looks poised and comfortable but let's not get overconfident because we all know what happens when we do! Defense didn't let Tannehill get comfortable. Put a ton of pressure on him and broke his streak of 160 with no INTs! Time for the Giants game!

Final thoughts on the Dolphins:

WE PLAYED A HELL OF GAME! Dolphins looked lost and it was nice to see a bounce back from last week's game. A+

Lost to the Giants, won against Tennessee

Okay the lost to the Giants they are solid all around I always like Eli Manning but not that day. He didn't exactly shred us like Brady did but he played well. The defense played a great game again holding the Giants to 16 points for most of the day. The thing that cost us the game is the miss tackle to make it 24-10. Taylor looked not too good. We have to stop with the penalties that also killed us. You cannot win a game that you commit 17 penalties in a game.

Won against the Titans it looked like Taylor struggle again but he came though when we needed him most. Holding the Titans to 13 points is great our defense kept stopping the Titans. We really cut down on our penalties but our offense need to step it up and it's bad enough that the Bills might be without Taylor for multiple games although Rex Ryan has not ruled him out.

That game was horrible Nator, and there is only one person to blame and that is EJ Manuel. Even though we came back and took the lead he was terrible. We need Taylor back!

Yeah, I'm with you there. I think it's extremely important Tyrod stays healthy. He's been a huge improvement for us at QB than we have seen before. I firmly believe if he was in against Jacksonville, we win that game. EJ lost us that game, just like the Houston one last year.

Luckily, there hasn't been much competition for the Wild Card. After NE, our schedule doesn't seem so bad as first thought. We have to hope Pittsburgh loses some games.

hello all,

Bills are playing well after the 0-2 start. Firing Greg Roman looks like the right move so far but let's not get our hopes up to far. We are on a 4 game winning streak and next on our schedule is the Dolphins, who always seems like they give us fits no matter how bad they are so let's keep our fingers cross and hope for a win by the Bills next sunday and go into the 2nd New England game with a 5-2 record. GO BUFFALO!

I just hope they stay healthy. Shady McCoy is awesome and when he went down the stadium was silent.

I just hope they stay healthy. Shady McCoy is awesome and when he went down the stadium was silent.

Are you going to the game on Sunday? and I got a text message from the local sports radio station that McCoy didn't finish practice today because he had hamstring tightness. So if that's the case let him sit a couple days. LET'S GO BUFFALO

Yes I'll be there in my McCoy Jersey. Taking my youngest daughter, she's excited.

Go Bills!

Back