• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Buffalo Bills Thread

I was hoping they would go CB in the second round but from what I've read, the Bills loved the guy and there was not doubt they weren't going to grab him if he was there.

Second round starts tonight and theres a ton of good names out there:
Jonathan Martin
Cordy Glenn
Rueben Randle
Levonte David
Mohamed Sanu
Stephen Hill
Alshon Jeffery
Mike Adams

Glenn or Martin would be great to help LT but if we land Jeffery I would be estatic.

alright another football season is upon us. and I am hoping for a better season than last but as far as I'm concerned it will be worse. But I won't give up on them.

well the 1st game of the season is in the Books and the Bills played well except for penalties and a couple turnovers but it was great to see EJ Manuel play a good game.

NE 23 Bills 21

I would add some more input tomorrow

Being a Dolphins fan :smilewinkgrin:, neither the Bills or Patriots, or Jets for that matter, winning makes me happy, but I would much rather Buffalo beat New England than the other way around.

okay I know it's been a few months since people posted in the thread but now that Ralph Wilson Jr has died what is going to happen to the Bills are they going to stay are they going to move this is not a good time for Bills fans at all because Jim Kelly is also fighting cancer and it is tough hope to hear from someone soon! I'm not so sure if the Bills are going to stay.

RIP to Mr. Wilson. Prayers out to Jim Kelly and family. I believe that the Bills will not sell to anyone that is looking to move the team. With Mary Wilson now in control until a sale, that bodes well for us Bills fans.

Hey y'all. Older memebers may remember me. Its been awhile. But finally
stuck my head in. Hows life? I havent watched a game since I went to tampa
awhile back. But I keep up when I can. Still live in Orlando. Arkansas as of next month

Hadnt realised was in bills post. Clicked off topic but im on my phone.
so got the wrong one. Please move accordingLy

Last edited:
Can we swap EJ Manuel for Jameis Winston. That's what I want to know.

I do like the Sammy Watkins pick but an not sure why they chose to trade Stevie Johnson. Can never have enough quality receivers.

habsy not being an ******* about this but you have to give Manuel a chance you never know what it could turn into, true he had a rough rookie year especially considering he was injured for some of the games but if he's like this year we have to go in a different direction with qb but anyways sammy watkins is a great pick and stevie johnson is a nutcase i'm glad he's gone cost us too many yards with his stupidity!

I am an FSU fan. Have been for 30 years. I know what Manuel can bring. It was a mistake to sign him. I was so pissed when he was drafted. You'll see, another Bills mistake with a QB.

okay Hasby, i don't watch a lot of college football so i really don't know. but we will see what happens i'm not giving up just yet

Okay 2 games in the books and now we are 2-0. It feels different than being 2-0 from 2011 there's more optimistic in the apt. Maybe because Pegula is owner of the team (pending league approval) this is great news can't wait for next week. Let's go Buffalo!!!!!!

I went to the Vikings game, had a blast! Happy we have won the last 2 games to go to 7-5. We have a tough road to hoe the next game against Denver with Green Bay and New England coming up.

Hello all, this is the first season in a very long time that I could watch the all the games without any worries of getting called into work (I now work for NYS), well anyways this season had a lot of upside considering a lot of fans thought we would have a losing season but our defense was dominating this year. It was great to see the defense play so good and Williams (Mario) play like he's worth the money we spent on him a couple years ago. Kyle Williams was dominated too. Anyways it was great defense. Our offense on the other hand sucked ass badly. I'm now glad that we benched EJ Manuel and went with Kyle Orton because we finished with a 9-7 record could have been a lot worse with Manuel under center. Even though we don't have a 1st rounder because of trading up for Sammy Walktins in last years draft I think we should draft a qb with our 2nd rounder, and bring in a veteran signal caller, (Cousins or Sanchez (yes he sucks but he still has more potential than Manuel) or maybe even Cutler). Well, I have to get to work now I will update more at lunchtime. Have a great day.

All they had to do was beat Oakland and they were in the playoffs. Pisses me off that they threw that game away.

Back