• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

Where are they going to find enough icetime to play all these guys. I understand Valiev was sent down to the AHL as well.

[video=youtube;RpMn9c-b2yM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpMn9c-b2yM[/video]

His first year they said his knock was speed. Articles are saying now that it has improved allot. Those breakaways are awesome and his passing sense excellent. His coach says his ceiling is unlimited and is well beyond his years already. How someone can not be excited about this kid is beyond me or to lazy to do a little research.

Looking good, still needs some all around work but he seems to have a complete tool set. Watching him was reminding me of Damphousse for some reasons.

Habs are due to get a late first rounder right. (every 10 yrs)

The saddest Hab stat is that our last 70pt scorer is...

Plekanec

almost 10 yrs ago

We are. (2009-10)

Detroit's last 70+ point scorer was in 2010-11 (Zetterberg - 80).

Arizona (Whitney - 77), Buffalo (Pominville - 73), Carolina (Staal - 70) and New York Rangers (Gaborik - 76) had their last in 2011-12.

New prospect Alexandre Alain with 3G, 2A in Game 7 as Blainville beats Charlottetown 6-1 and advance to the Q final.

If this team had to take a chance with an overager from the purely out of peer pressure from the xenophobic French media, I wish they had signed Olivier Galipeau instead. Shit, I suppose it isn't too late.

He's playing in the Memorial Cup for Acadie-Bathurst. Turning 21 Tuesday.

Back