• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

That will be an interesting one to watch. Seems like a Timmins trying to act smart type of pick but it maybe he actually is smart.

That will be an interesting one to watch. Seems like a Timmins trying to act smart type of pick but it maybe he actually is smart.

Yup intriguing prospect , would of been nice though if he played junior hockey in Canada

A podcaster ( dont remember his name ) mentioned he might of been a low first rounder if he played here .

giphy.gif

There was an article on The Athletic about Adam Cracknell. He was a 32 year old minor leaguer that we had in Laval last year.

Reason 105,945 why Sylvain Lefebvre was deservedly fired and The Charlatan is a delusional sack of shit for allowing this to happen:

https://theathletic.com/551294/2018...-and-other-depth-questions/?source=dailyemail

In the AHL in Hartford, he was banished to the fourth line, as the rebuilding Rangers wanted their kids to get the bulk of the development minutes.

He had only three points in 15 games and wondered if this was the end.

“It wasn’t much fun,” Cracknell said. “Then when I came to Laval (in a trade for Peter Holland), they told me I was going to be the No. 1 centre playing 20 minutes a night, PK and power play. Everything. They really revived my career. They showcased that I could still play.”

There was an article on The Athletic about Adam Cracknell. He was a 32 year old minor leaguer that we had in Laval last year.

Reason 105,945 why Sylvain Lefebvre was deservedly fired and The Charlatan is a delusional sack of shit for allowing this to happen:

https://theathletic.com/551294/2018...-and-other-depth-questions/?source=dailyemail

Well...there were really no decent prospects anyway, it was all about getting bums in the seats for the first year of the franchise. I dont think McCarron and Audette are going to pan out anyway.

It's more towards showing that development of young players was secondary to winning.

That literally the antithesis of what a developmental program should be.

It's more towards showing that development of young players was secondary to winning.

That literally the antithesis of what a developmental program should be.

They have exciting young players this time around , Bitten , Verbeek. Agostino and Chaput are younger than Cracknell and Terry...they can do both this year. Entertain and develop youth.

Back