• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

All depends how he looks in camp. There's no chance he makes the Habs out of camp, but I'm not making it a shoe-in that he'll make St. Johns. But I wouldn't be surprised if Habs management kept him in St. Johns regardless of what kind of camp he has, if only just to save face.

My honest expectations of MM next year is a season similar to Mitch Moroz's first pro year. He looked incrudibal in his final year of Junior and fell face first when the reality of pro hockey hit him. Ended up with 9 points and 150+PIM.

More like your deepest hopes

1st round pick coming off a very good final year in junior is 100% going to be in the AHL next year no matter what kind of camp he has.

By the way his first two pro camps have been pretty good, he was doing well until he got hurt last camp.

Yeah he looked good in preseason last year. Threw his weight around pretty game in the Boston game...

I'd expect MM to get a shot on the top 6 in Hamilton next season. Not sure how well he'll do... but they really should give him a shot. Hamilton is there first and foremost to develop players for Montreal.

You mean St.John's.
I would think he will be given every opportunity to show what he has by Lefebvre and hope he does well.

I assume McDavid's team is favoured in OHL final?

Fucale gave up 2 on first 7 shots, but Quebec now leading 4-2 mid-2nd.
Fucale named CHL goalie of week and he is 11-0-1 since early April and continues to extend Q W's playoff record.

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Weise
De La Rose-Mitchell-Smith-Pelly
Prust-Flynn-Parenteau
Carr-Malhotra-Thomas

I like seeing that Carr is on 5th line at Habs practice today, he had a nice rookie year and couldn't do any worse/less than Paranteau could he?

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Weise
De La Rose-Mitchell-Smith-Pelly
Prust-Flynn-Parenteau
Carr-Malhotra-Thomas

I like seeing that Carr is on 5th line at Habs practice today, he had a nice rookie year and couldn't do any worse/less than Paranteau could he?

I keep saying that, he is young and hungry, give him a try, you never know..

Back