• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

Here's the latest prospect update, not including anyone playing in the AHL or ECHL:

prospects2.jpg

Have a feeling Poehling will be another good 3rd line C. Nothing more.
So who in this list other than Suzuki has potential to be an impact player? Brook maybe?

So who in this list other than Suzuki has potential to be an impact player? Brook maybe?

I like Ylonen as well , great skater and shot .....very raw and will need a few more years .

If all RP becomes is a solid 3C thats fine . We have KK and Suzuki . Olafsson is a good 2 way center as well with a 3C floor IMO .

We havent had this potential 1-3C in over 20 years .

Hillis has been a disappointment and Ikonen cant stay healthy .

I like Ylonen as well , great skater and shot .....very raw and will need a few more years .

If all RP becomes is a solid 3C thats fine . We have KK and Suzuki . Olafsson is a good 2 way center as well with a 3C floor IMO .

We havent had this potential 1-3C in over 20 years .

Hillis has been a disappointment and Ikonen cant stay healthy .

The Rocket lost to the Marlies 2-1 in overtime.

Fleury scored his first pro goal, giving him four points in six games.

I forgot they drafted him. A slightly better Emelin was the report on him? Is that correct?

Yes with great wheels and more offensive upside

The Athletic had a write up on him that he was playing well in a limited role as one the youngest D in the KHL ever.

With 4 seconds its a good gamble .

I think it was Ferraro mentioning a scout told him if he played in junior in his draft year he would of been a first round pick

Even with a new coach in Laval, there hasn't been a major change in philosophy there.

While unsurprising, it's still disappointing.

Jake Evans is often the third or fourth line center, the first line is Belzile D'Agostino and Chaput. While icetime isn't available, the prospects don't seem to be playing much compared to the AHL veterans, it took them nearly a month to realize that sending Michael Pezzetta to the ECHL was a better idea than letting him be a healthy scratch every game...

I mean...

And this seems to tell you all you need to know, doesn't it?

G0oPVaI.jpg

Of the ten best scorers on the AHL team, 8 of them are career AHLers (with Alexandre Alain being probably destined to have a career there too). It's shit like this that makes me wonder if Kotkaniemi is better off in Montreal than that shitshow.

Last edited:
Back