• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

You have to wait 4 years post draft.

You have to either graduate with your class, or withdraw officially from school.

You have to wait 4 years post draft.

You have to either graduate with your class, or withdraw officially from school.

Ben lets suppose RP wants to leave school and turn pro next year , is he tied to a 2 year ELC ? is he eligible for Laval if he doenst make the team ?

Ben lets suppose RP wants to leave school and turn pro next year , is he tied to a 2 year ELC ? is he eligible for Laval if he doenst make the team ?

3 year ELC.

Could go to the AHL if the team wants him to. Could also be loaned to a CHL team if the team wanted to.
Can't go back to college once he signs the ELC.

tenor.gif

Jake Evans is in the early running for the Hobey Baker in the NCAA.

Lost 6-4 last night, but assisted on all four goals.

12 points in 7 games.

I doubt that he has real top-6 potential in the NHL, but I could definitely see him as a useful depth player.

Anthony Marcotte:
Martin Reway didn't accompany the team in Rochester. Both parties want to take a couple of days to think about his future.

Hmm...

Anthony Marcotte:
Martin Reway didn't accompany the team in Rochester. Both parties want to take a couple of days to think about his future.

Hmm...

Looks like it may be too tough to get back to the level he needs to be.

Jake Evans is in the early running for the Hobey Baker in the NCAA.

Lost 6-4 last night, but assisted on all four goals.

12 points in 7 games.

I doubt that he has real top-6 potential in the NHL, but I could definitely see him as a useful depth player.

He's been trending in the right direction the past 2 seasons. Poehling looking very good too.

Anthony Marcotte:

Hmm...

There was a guy on this Facebook group of Habs fans (joining was one of the worse decisions I made in recent memory) who was convinced that as of mid-August, Reway just needed 6 weeks to workout and he'd be NHL ready.

I'm just...

They should have started him out in the ECHL

The AHL is just too big a step to go to after missing a full year of training and playing.

Back