• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

Make or break year for Mark MacMillan and Hat-trick and 5point game yesterday (to go along with his 2 goal game on Friday) should get LaPointe to go and scout some more North Dakota games.
Scherbak blanked for offense yesterday.
I watched a whole 2 minute of Notre Dame game and saw Evans get his first NCAA goal (fluky bounce but WTH)
Captain Didier's DU team is 2-0.

Lernout had OK game with 2a, but only so-so in own end. His man scored Spokane's trying goal with less than minute left, but game winning goal came off his point shot 30 seconds later.
Scherbak with 1g 1a in a last second loss.

Corey Pronman:
• Russia's world junior coach mentions Zadorov, Barbashev, Tkachev, Valiev, Zykov, Tolchinsky as CHL players they're counting on.
• Scherbak's name obvious one not listed. Some sources feel he's a WJC lock, others feel there's a moderate chance he's left off.

Very odd. Wasn't invited to their summer camp.

Be nuts if he was left off!

I remember McDonagh being left off the USA team the year after he was drafted. I have a feeling that if he had made the team that year he would still be a Habs by now, simply because Gainey and Gauthier would have had the chance to see him play more than once.

I remember McDonagh being left off the USA team the year after he was drafted. I have a feeling that if he had made the team that year he would still be a Habs by now, simply because Gainey and Gauthier would have had the chance to see him play more than once.

If he doesn't make the WJC I think we'll trade Eller and Scherbak for Clarkson.

Well, if he doesn't make Russia's WJC team, HP might be able to see him in Saskatoon after all.

McDonagh-Subban
Markov-Gilbert
Emelin-Tinordi/Beaulieu

Sick.

Corey Pronman:
• Russia's world junior coach mentions Zadorov, Barbashev, Tkachev, Valiev, Zykov, Tolchinsky as CHL players they're counting on.
• Scherbak's name obvious one not listed. Some sources feel he's a WJC lock, others feel there's a moderate chance he's left off.

Very odd. Wasn't invited to their summer camp.

That's what happens when you openly express that you want to play in the NHL and not the KHL.

Back