• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

If that’s true how did he play last year and at the recent worlds?
Even a full ACL reconstruction means you’re back on the ice within 6-months even less given he’s still growing in his late puberty years and is a 16-year old
super athlete but 100% power efficiency takes anywhere from 12-18 months.

Even a full ACL reconstruction means you’re back on the ice within 6-months even less given he’s still growing in his late puberty years and is a 16-year old
super athlete but 100% power efficiency takes anywhere from 12-18 months.

What a complete cluster FUKK picking a guy with damaged knee 3rd overall.

It's an ACL, calm down, they completely heal over time, I've had one, never had a problem with it ever again. It's a pretty common sport injury.

It's an ACL, calm down, they completely heal over time, I've had one, never had a problem with it ever again. It's a pretty common sport injury.
And it was performed on a still growing 16-year old soon to be professional athlete, who is years away from attaining peak physical maturity, not a 30-year old who’s physiology is past its peak.

Not sure what the angst is all about.

Galchenyuk missed time twice due to knee issues (after he was drafted).

The knee is slightly more delicate once you had ACL or MCL recon...like it or not JK is damaged goods.

If you think that's a non issue I respect it. But I would not have made that pick based on the healthier options available, so hopefully you can respect that.

The knee is slightly more delicate once you had ACL or MCL recon...like it or not JK is damaged goods.

If you think that's a non issue I respect it. But I would not have made that pick based on the healthier options available, so hopefully you can respect that.

I don't think it's an issue at all . Many players had reconconstructions much later in their careers and still came back at 100%.

They have this surgery perfected nowadays.

I would be more concerned over chronic injuries that plague a young player over time like seperated shoulders or numerous high ankle sprains than this one .

Heck I would be more concerned over Eichel's ankle than our player .

WTF does that mean Dr. Recchi?

It means that everyone knows that ACL surgery is pretty routine these days, but you're making it sound like it's a big deal and the worst pick ever. It's not a big deal, and until proven otherwise it was a good pick.

just like hossa

It means that everyone knows that ACL surgery is pretty routine these days, but you're making it sound like it's a big deal and the worst pick ever. It's not a big deal, and until proven otherwise it was a good pick.

It was a good pick , the only thing Hab fans will whine about is when he doesnt play this year and Zadina probably does.

Back