Page 1384 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 384884128413341374138213831384
Results 27,661 to 27,671 of 27671

Thread: OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsJonas View Post
    the golden opportunity here is for OKC who might get George to stay if LAL get Lebron and Kawhi.
    I'd be proper shocked if PG stays in OKC.
    The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than is required to produce it.

Post Thanks / Like

and outouffer the Lakers how? N2M it's Leonards top choice
    It's not like we lack assets. DD, Val, kids that made up the best bench in the league.
    The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than is required to produce it.

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MindzEye View Post
    It's not like we lack assets. DD, Val, kids that made up the best bench in the league.
    Val is expiring

Our kids are nice, but not at the level of LAL, if they want to go crazy

DD is interesting, but i guess it depends what SAS is going to do, if they still want to compete with Aldridge, then DDR makes sense, but if they go pure rebuild he absolutely does not.

Post Thanks / Like

Val is expiring
    Randle has a QO, but wants a big ass extension. It's not exactly a better situation than they would be in contractually with Val.

Our kids are nice, but not at the level of LAL, if they want to go crazy
    Sure, if they want to go crazy.

DD is interesting, but i guess it depends what SAS is going to do, if they still want to compete with Aldridge, then DDR makes sense, but if they go pure rebuild he absolutely does not.
    They're not going full rebuild with Pop as their coach. How bad of a roster would you have to give Pop for him to win less than 35 games?

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MindzEye View Post
    Randle has a QO, but wants a big ass extension. It's not exactly a better situation than they would be in contractually with Val.

Sure, if they want to go crazy.

They're not going full rebuild with Pop as their coach. How bad of a roster would you have to give Pop for him to win less than 35 games?
    Would it really shock anyone if Pop had maybe 1 year left? make it a transition year for whoever. Dude has won a lot and gone through a lot recently, and minus Leonard they are a non entity regardless what they get in a deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Would it really shock anyone if Pop had maybe 1 year left? make it a transition year for whoever. Dude has won a lot and gone through a lot recently, and minus Leonard they are a non entity regardless what they get in a deal.
    It really depends on how he reacts to the death of his wife. Some people bury themselves in work, and some people want to just **** off and sit on a beach for the next 20 years and listen to the waves.

So would it shock me if he was the latter? No. I don't think he is, but it wouldn't shock me.

Post Thanks / Like

Masai should be all over trying to get Kawhi. I don't see the Raps having the best offer unless Pop sees something in OG and Peoltl as the centerpieces. IF thats the case i'd be pretty wary of making a deal with a Pop led team.

I wouldn't do this unless we have Kawhi locked into a deal long term though. No chance i move long term pieces for 1 year. Especially considering that kawhi is coming off a long layoff and might not be right for a while.

Lowry
    Derozan
    Kawhi
    Ibaka
    Val

Thats a pretty nasty starting unit.

Super-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

TheSteinLine

Draft scuttle: Hearing Toronto is exploring all of its trade options in hopes of assembling a deal to acquire a draft pick high enough to select Kentucky's Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

According to one league source, no one on Toronto's roster is off limits as the Raptors pursue a top-10 pick

tribjazz

To piggyback on Marc, I've heard from several places Kyle Lowry is very available

Post Thanks / Like

The thought process is probably something similar to what I mentioned at the end of the season. First that Lowry has more value than I think most people assume, and second that Fred & Delon can do an above average job at those PG minutes and really, Fred was the SG on the second unit. Get a 3&D shooting guard for that unit and transfer Fred to the starting 5 and I don't think you lose that much quality.

SGA is an interesting name in this draft. He doesn't have the type of ceiling that you would want out of a star player, but he's hyper advanced at just about every "intangible" you want from a PG. If he had a jump shot, he would be in the conversation for a top 5 pick in what is a really, really good draft.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a really good breakdown of SGA from one of my favourite youtube scouting sources

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drewser View Post
    TheSteinLine

Draft scuttle: Hearing Toronto is exploring all of its trade options in hopes of assembling a deal to acquire a draft pick high enough to select Kentucky's Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

According to one league source, no one on Toronto's roster is off limits as the Raptors pursue a top-10 pick

tribjazz

To piggyback on Marc, I've heard from several places Kyle Lowry is very available
    Wouldnt surprise me at all if both DD and Lowry are moved

Page 1384 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 384884128413341374138213831384