• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I think he was just getting at that your best players need to find a way to produce. Which is true. They can't get 8-10 points a game from Derozan and win consistently in the playoffs.

Having an inefficient shooter shoot more is probably not the best idea, especially when more efficient players *cough cough Jonas* are being ignored half the time.

Demar Derozan is Jerry Stackhouse. Jerry Stackhouse is Demar Derozan. Good player shooting inefficient shots to inflate his statistics. Its actually funny now that i look at their career numbers.

Among my friends i've been Demar's biggest supporter way back since his compton mixtape days but man it's hard to be a fan of his when he just keeps jacking up low percentage shots. I love that he'll go to the basket with the drive but man you really need to use your teammates more.

I love that he'll go to the basket with the drive but man you really need to use your teammates more.

This is what I read from the Stackhouse quote. If all of the attention is on you, then make a play to an open man.

Sure. Doesn't mean the officials need to make matters worse and not call blind-proof infractions.

It's funny. Watching the Pacers feed, it's the same thing. Basketball tends to be one of those sports more than anything else where your team always thinks they're getting the short end of the stick. Certain teams and players get more respect than others, sure, but there isn't some bias against the Raptors. Raptors have bias against themselves because they suck big throbbing veiny black cock.

It's funny. Watching the Pacers feed, it's the same thing. Basketball tends to be one of those sports more than anything else where your team always thinks they're getting the short end of the stick. Certain teams and players get more respect than others, sure, but there isn't some bias against the Raptors. Raptors have bias against themselves because they suck big throbbing veiny black cock.

Sure there is an aspect of home team goggles to it, but one team has had twice as many free throws as the other so this false equivalency BS is nonsense. The calls that George gets in particular are nauseating and a reflection of how preferential the referees are to superstars.

If they get bounced 1st round... adios Derozan. I'd move Lowry at that point. Move him to the highest bidder by the draft. 3 years in a row of not being able to get it done is embarrassing. No progress. Regular season doesn't mean shit when you continuously get f*cked in the playoffs.

They need a big remaining 3 quarters. Lowry and DD need to step their shit up. Want to be paid like a superstar? Perform like it when it counts.

finally, demar.

take a rael shot rather than leaning to try to draw contact on the mid range and taking it ot the basket.. 6 quick poitns and the raps are back in this.

Back