• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I mean I want an impact add. But dumping Carroll is addition by subtraction. He shouldn't even be in the rotation right now.

Val - Poeltl
Ibaka - PPat
Demar - Tucker
Powell - Wright
Lowry - Joseph

I mean I want an impact add. But dumping Carroll is addition by subtraction. He shouldn't even be in the rotation right now.

Val - Poeltl
Ibaka - PPat
Demar - Tucker
Powell - Wright
Lowry - Joseph

Carroll provides nothing right now in my opinion.

Demar has not done great in the past as a SF.

Tucker I don't think is a great starter. I think if you could dump Carroll and get a cheaper option at the 3. And use that money to help sign Serge and Lowry.

Big blowout win in game 5 for the Raps! Norm Powell stepped up with 25 pts. Hope Lowry can keep playing despite his injury issues.

i love how casey complained his team needs to get blown out before they respond, when it's really him that needs it.

well, at least he made the adjustmemt.

carroll starting still bugs me but it seems that PPat and Joseph are the ones losing minutes in the new rotation, which is as it should be. carroll and PPat arr the same junk so as lomg as their minutes are reduced overall that's good.

Reminder: The Raptors traded Greivis Vasquez to Milwaukee for the 46th overall pick (Norm Powell) and a future first rounder (shipped to Orlando with Terrence Ross in the Ibaka deal).

Back