• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

LeONEOFTHEGOAT

Michael Jordan 6 Finals 6 Finals Wins 6 Finals MVP. Unfortunately for me i was too young to completely comprehend the greatness i was witnessing at the time.

Lebron is one of the greatest of all time already. I don't see anyone in the East taking out Cleveland for the next couple years as is. Nevermind if they upgrade the team by dumping Love and replacing him with someone better. Nearly 40 million tied into Tristan Thompson and Kevin Love. With Irving being so young and still improving things are really looking good for the Cavs.

That was an amazing game 7. I was on the edge the entire game. Loved it. Lebron willed his team to victory with that monster block with a minute left. Curry just couldn't nail his shots which is unfortunate but he looked overwhelmed in this series. Maybe he's hurt.

Unfortunately for the Raps we have no chance of beating the Cavs or Warriors beyond the acquisition of Kevin Durant.

I'd love for Lebron to say to Cleveland... there you go, you're welcome now not a one of you can get upset when I leave for somewhere else next year.

Then, I'd like him to make a personal challenge and say... I'm going to go to another team and get them to win their first ever championship, therefore cementing myself as the greatest one player ever.... I would noted as the one player needed to get you to a finals and win.

Look at how he LOVED the reaction from Toronto.

Just sayin.
Another championship and with the only Canadian team in the league... pshhh

NOGCKzR.jpg

TSN just mentioned the Warriors and Spurs are interested in Durant with the Warriors being interested in Dirk as a fall back option.

Tim and Sid were talking about Bayliss today and those tweets are pathetic attempts for retweets and anger. That is pathetic level trolling

Derrick Rose headed to the Knicks

Knicks are such a shit show. Rose is broken with a disgusting contract for a guy who is probably best used as a 6th man at this point. He could probably be a really effective...shit, even deadly, instant offence off the bench type guard. Paying a big package to bring him in to NYC to play 28-30+ minutes a night is just cruel at this point.

Knicks not really giving up that much, though.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16427840/new-york-knicks-acquire-derrick-rose-chicago-bulls

The Knicks and Bulls have agreed to a deal that will send point guard Derrick Rose to New York, sources told ESPN.

The Knicks are sending Robin Lopez, Jose Calderon and Jerian Grant to the Bulls, who are shipping Justin Holiday, Rose and a 2017 second-round pick back to New York, sources said.

The Chicago Tribune first reported the deal.

NBA Draft is tonight. Who should the Raptors take? Any chance we do what ME suggests and trade up for Murray?

Unfortunately i don't see it. It would be nice if he drops but i doubt it.

I think we go Skal Labissiere if no one from the top 8 drops:

Simmons
Ingram
Bender
Hield
Dunn
Murray
Chriss
Brown

Hell i wouldn't be surprised if we deal the pick. Apparently Ibaka is available. Not sure i'd move the pick for him. Millsap is another name rumored to move.

Back