• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Josh Lewenberg
@JLew1050
Do you get nervous before playoff games?
OG: "No."
Why do you think that is?
OG: "I have no reason to be nervous."

Who the hell is that flash actor looking mfer who always has a track suit and loves lebron. Does that ****er play any minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We handed them this game.

The sheer number of mistakes, the turnovers.

One or two less of those two dozen, and we win.

Whatever. With each year, my interest wanes and this shit doesn’t pain me that much anymore.

I will say this. As disappointed as I am in the Raps. I have fallen even more in love with OG! Great draft pick.

Does it matter if DD can’t be relied on to play the most important minutes of the year.

That was an epic fail performance.

People say the stanley cup is the hardest trophy to win and I agree. But in hockey any team drafting, trading etc can win. In the NBA you need that megsstar to win.

that one hurt a lot. ****ing lebron.

OG is awesome too.

but too many other passengers or disappointing performances.

People say the stanley cup is the hardest trophy to win and I agree. But in hockey any team drafting, trading etc can win. In the NBA you need that megsstar to win.

if tanking isn't the answer, then it will take a complete rebuild of the core with smart trades. and free agent signings. is any of that something our current management can pull off, is another question.

Back