• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Indy up 8 going into the 4th. If they don't sort out their shit on the offensive end, Cleveland is coming back and winning this.

Collison is a ****ing mess, Bogdanovich is shit, Sabonis has been beyond turrible. They need to go with a CoJo-Oladipo backcourt and just play a solid, grinding 4th and they've got a shot.

I don't realistically expect the Pacers to put the Cavs out for us (though that would be ****ing special), but 6 games of Lebron having to play 40+ with Lance smashing him in the face a couple times a night is about all we can ask for.

MacMillan a coach after my own heart. Runs Lance at Lebron on multiple possessions to start the 4th, trying to make Lebron put in effort on the defensive end.

They need to go with a CoJo-Oladipo backcourt and just play a solid, grinding 4th and they've got a shot.

Smrt sometimes.

Indy up 14 with 8 minutes left. CoJo running the offence properly, not wasting clock time dribbling until taking bad jumpers.

Collison shot 46% from three in the season how has he barely hit any today with the way Cleveland are sending a double at Victor almost every play.

Pacers up 17 again, this time with 2 minutes left.

Lebron played 43 minutes today and got punched in the head by Lance just to get blown out.

The Cavs are ****ing vulnerable.

Pacers up 17 again, this time with 2 minutes left.

Lebron played 43 minutes today and got punched in the head by Lance just to get blown out.

The Cavs are ****ing vulnerable.

that was pretty fun to watch.

still, I think Indy only has a chance if Dipo continues to outplay James, which is very unlikely. But at least make them sweat a bit.

Cleveland'd defense is atrocious. Definitely looking vulnerable, but Lebron is still Lebron.

Not as good as expected... all it is is arm chair quarterbacking of mistakes players have done. With a touch of Kobe's arrogance on top of each comment as...."see what I would do is.... and make the basket all day.

I think this should also go into the smart plays the player has done... to explain what goes through a players mind when he sees openings and lanes.

Just another example of Kobe wanting to be recognized as the best.

There is no reason why the Raps shouldn't go up 2-0 tonight. The Wizards came with damn near their best in game 1, Lowry & DD kind of sucked (relative to their normal form), and it still wasn't very close.

44-27 Raps after 1! Raptors playing like the number 1 seed they are, what an impressive quarter, they just need to close it out.

Back