• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

So maybe all Jose was missing was a copy of The Secret? If he visualized it, maybe he would have been able to defend something?

Read we offered Vince a contract last summer but he went to the Kings bc of a promise of playing time and the chance to be a mentor there. Not sure if he'll be willing now and the Kings apparently would prefer he finish the season with them.

After sinking only 1 3 pointer in his career before this year, Valanciunas is now shooting 48.8% on almost 1 3pt attempt per game.

Also, Raps might need to keep the starters in, in order to not run up the score.

That 2nd unit is relentless. I'm a big fan of Siakam, FVV, and especially Wright and Poetl

This is the Raps year. They have to do it. Clevland is much more athletic and has a better bench now after those moves. They were smart to keep that Jersey pick since Lebron is leaving.

I would be pissed if I was a Cavs fan, the chance to compete for a championship with the greatest player since Michael and they decide to hold onto the pick, a top 5 pick is valuable but the chance to win a Championship is extremely special for the fans, city, the organization.

DV2Lly-X4AESQea.jpg

I would be pissed if I was a Cavs fan, the chance to compete for a championship with the greatest player since Michael and they decide to hold onto the pick, a top 5 pick is valuable but the chance to win a Championship is extremely special for the fans, city, the organization.
They weren't allowed to trade another first rounder. NBA rules

Of the bottom tier teams in the EC playoff picture i'd really prefer to avoid the Heat.

I don't think we'd lose persay, but they play real man defense, Whiteside would give us fits on both ends, and i wouldn't put it past Wade to find it for a series.

It's also one of the handful of matchups where i'm sure we'd get outcoached.

Back