• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Refs get oladipo off the court for the rest of the half.

Of course.

I only caught the first few minutes of the game before I had to step out...the call on the LeBron moving screen/flop was terrible that got him off the court in the 1st quarter. It should have been a no call but if you're blowing the whistle there, it's a moving screen

Yep

Lebron went super saiyan, nobody else stepped up and did anything of note, the officiating was questionable to put it mildly from what I'm seeing online, and the Cavs barely pulled this one out on home court.

Yeah, they're in real trouble if Lebron is the only guy who shows up in Indiana.

Yep

Lebron went super saiyan, nobody else stepped up and did anything of note, the officiating was questionable to put it mildly from what I'm seeing online, and the Cavs barely pulled this one out on home court.

Yeah, they're in real trouble if Lebron is the only guy who shows up in Indiana.

I didn’t see the Love injury but any chance he is out a few games?

Yep

And the pacers missed a whole lotta open shots.

Cavs might not lose this series, or even to Toronto, but i dont think they are getting to the finals.

They dont get through all of Indy, Toronto, Boston/Philly.

Lebron is going to get gassed eventually.

the reffing was pretty questionable. and holy shit the Cavs flop and whine more than any other team in the league. their flopping was pretty out of control. marchandesque one might say.

but yeah, despite lebron lebronning all over the pacers in Q1, they never put them away and the Pacers hung around. Cavs look pretty beatable. game 3 will be yuge.

more than the raptors?

this league must be in rough shape

there was one play that was pretty funny. a couple cavs players were still arguing about the call on the previous play, which left a Pacer wide open for a three, which he proceeded to sink.

Other than Lowry we don't really have anyone who bitches about calls. Demar does a little bit, but compared to other star players he barely says a word.

I see it all the time when I watch.

But I have nothing to compare it to because I only watch the raptors.

"Questionable officiating," seems to be the NBA norm...you would think, with social media et al, that some of the crap that goes on would finally get called out.
Doesn't seem to happen.

LithuaniaMap.jpg

Back