• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

What a garbage package for Cousins.

Sacramento is a shit show. Worse than the Rob Babcock era Raptors.

Cousins - Davis is scary.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojVerticalNBA
Sources on @TheVertical: Indiana assessing trade market on All-Star forward Paul George. yhoo.it/2mcOwt8

get it done, masai.

get.

it.

done.

WOW. What would it take.

I'm assuming you would include 2 First round picks, plus Sullinger(contract wise). But after that is an unknown

We definitely do not have the pieces to acquire Paul George at fair value.

He'd be a dream acquisition though.

I no longer know enough about basketball to understand trades:

To DAL: Noel
To PHI: Bogut, Anderson, Pick

Jared Sullinger and 2 future 2nds for Tucker.

Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account‏@WojVerticalNBA 1m1 minute ago

Sources: Toronto is sending Jared Sullinger and two future second-round picks to Phoenix for PJ Tucker.

I barely follow regular season basketball anymore, but I was reading today that the draft is deep this year and the Raps didn't want to give up their 1st.

So from that perspective, I'm happy no first rounder was dealt.

I am barely watching regular season too (it's almost completely meaningless).

Tell me about PJ Tucker please. Is he really an ELITE defender? Like LeBron stopping, well LeBron slowing , guy?

People are calling Massai a god. I don't get it. Is Tucker the second coming of Bruce Bowen or something?

He's not going to stop Lebron. Maybe slow him a bit. Better option than anything else they have. I wouldn't be opposed to giving Ibaka some looks against Lebron too tbh. But yeah he improves their interior d for sure.

His defensive rep is actually legit top notch, but we'll see if that matches up to reality.

He can also shoot the three at a decent clip.

He basically sounds like what we were hoping to get with Carroll.

Back