• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I think it's pretty cool that we're good enough that LeBron felt the need to go into Godmode from the opening top.

and they needed every bit of it, along with crazy scrub shooting, to beat us in their house by one shot on the backend of a back 2 back and 3rd in 4 nights.

but if anyone can explain why we used our last timeout to design a 2pt play when we were down 3 with seconds left, I'd appreciate it.

He didn't need "just one" tonight though...he needed a historic night (no one in NBA history had done 35+15 or more assists without a turnover before tonight) and then for Love, Hill, Calderon, Green, & Smith to shoot a combined 14 of 19 from 3.

They scraped out a win on their home court with Lebron going super saiyan while his supporting cast shot ~75% from outside.

On the other side of things, the Raptors were just "good" tonight, with Demar having a really inefficient night and Ibaka sucking dick at both ends of the court.

Cleveland needed to make a statement, and they made it. They can beat this Raptors team, but when you look at what it took for them to squeeze out a win on home court during a Demar off night, it shouldn't scare anyone.

Like I said, if they did this in Toronto or if it didn't take a stupid shooting performance from Hill & Co, okay be nervous. The Cavs showed more fight tonight than they've shown in weeks, but still barely snuck off their home court with a win. If they got that type of performance from Lebron in any of the last few years, and the supporting cast shot like this in any of the previous years, this game is over in the 1st quarter and the Cavs would have walked to a shit stomping win.

but if anyone can explain why we used our last timeout to design a 2pt play when we were down 3 with seconds left, I'd appreciate it.

****ing baffling. I would have much preferred if Lowry just took the contested 3 he had lined up before passing off to Demar.

MCL sprain, MRI later today

Kyrie Irving also had non invasive knee surgery, no timetable to return.

Things are really lining up Raptor and Rocket, though i could argue i'd rather have Boston at full strength. If they don't have Kyrie, they could lose to the Heat.

I'm still surly over losing to the Cavs.

Meh the Cavs got godly performances from bench players and LeBron may have played the best game of his life and they barely beat us on the backend of a back to back and the 3rd game in 4 nights.

The Cavs are our competition but I wouldn't read anything into that loss.

Last edited:
Meh the Cavs got godly performances from bench players and LeBron may have played the best game of his life and they barely beat us on the backend of a back to back and the 3rd game in 4 nights.

The Cavs are our competition but I wouldn't read anything into that loss.
Even Lebron can't do that for 4 games in a series.

Do you even watch basketball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, but without Lebron, Cleveland wouldn't win

People just like to crap on him and always credit everyone else but him. Lebron won that championship pure and simple. He was to the Cavaliers what Kobe was to the Lakers in their last two ships

Jesus, Dummy, Kyrie was almost as good as Lebron in that final, and last i checked he's been replaced by George ****ing Hill this year.
Almost as good means a helper which is what I stated. Irving left as he was tired of being second aka a helper.

Don't worry the Raptors or whatever team you like might not face Lebron this playoff.

Back