• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

same old raps.

It really is an epic collapse over the last 2 games

- Demar ISO's all over the place
- Lowry driving into triple coverage in late clock
- Casey getting out coached
- New supporting cast that still can't hit shots or won't ****ing take them

We're giving up 60 points a half to the ****ing Wizards.

giphy.gif

problem imo started with Wright and Ibaka passing up open 3s down the stretch. that forced Demar into ISO ball.

tbh, I would have put OG in at the end instead. You lose ballhandling but you get someone who is fearless taking the 3, aggressive cutting when help sags off him, and can stop Wall.

problem imo started with Wright and Ibaka passing up open 3s down the stretch. that forced Demar into ISO ball.

tbh, I would have put OG in at the end instead. You lose ballhandling but you get someone who is fearless taking the 3, aggressive cutting when help sags off him, and can stop Wall.

yeah, too gun shy all around. the looks were there.

I watched the past two games, first two NBA games, I have watched in 11 years. Looking at the bizarre hairstyles, the ink adorned bodies was weird enough, but seeing the ole familiar Raptor choke, was too much. I think I will revisit in 11 years. They looked worse than they did 11 years ago actually. Stunning to find out they finished first in the league.

Mitt Romney was trash talking RWB

Yeah, that was awkwardly glorious.

It was maybe the most mormon thing ever seen on national television. A group of white people wearing collared shirts under Jazz jerseys, with perfectly combed hair jeering as politely as possible at the opposition.

Everyone loved the Raps 5 days ago...

Yeah, before the ghost of christmas past showed up. A bunch of Raptors fans only re engaged this year because things looked legitimately different than in the past.

It's like getting back together with an ex who swears that they've changed and then the first time things get tough on them, they're back to their old habits. You consider heading for the door pretty quickly, right?

Raptors are just so hesitant and doing everything in slow motion. Luckily their defense is keeping them in the game.

Back