• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Tell you what, since you are so certain.

You take Wedge, i get any other candidate i want, and we bet H2H for 50 bucks. Neither of us is right, no one gets anything.

No one can be certain obviously, but nearly everything Shapiro has done leads back to his old boys club. Wedge is likely the guy in his mind, until he isn't.

No one can be certain obviously, but nearly everything Shapiro has done leads back to his old boys club. Wedge is likely the guy in his mind, until he isn't.

If you think he is the favourite take the bet, every post you make in this thread is designed to paint Shatkins in the worst possible light imaginable regardless of how wrong or flat out ****ing stupid it is

If you think he is the favourite take the bet, every post you make in this thread is designed to paint Shatkins in the worst possible light imaginable regardless of how wrong or flat out ****ing stupid it is

Time to move on. We know how you feel about Mark Shapiro and I accept it.

Side note -- you seem really really angry. You're going after everyone these days. Everything OK?

Rocco Baldelli to the Twins.

----
Shi Davidi‏Verified account @ShiDavidi
Shi Davidi Retweeted Marc Topkin
Rocco Baldelli no longer in play for the #BlueJays

Back