• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

This argument is silly, let's just agree to disagree. I still maintain that getting Sierra some at-bats this week may (I stress the word, may) pay dividends down the road.

What they really should have done is called up Gose and had him pitch the 5th.

Fair enough. I just think it's silly to worry about anything other than the game in front of you when you're talking about fringe roster players like Sierra.

Syndergaard has a sub 4.00 ERA in his first few starts at Triple A.

In Las Vegas.

antho.jpg

While Jose Reyes is on track to join the Toronto Blue Jays Saturday, Casey Janssen’s injury rehabilitation isn’t going as well. The reliever will be shut down for a few days, since he’s not feeling right, manager John Gibbons told Jeff Blair on Sportsnet 590 The FAN Thursday.

“He just feels a little discomfort still in his oblique area, but it’s really not a setback,” Gibbons said.

He's been injured since spring training and now he's been shut down for a few days and we're throwing the oblique word out there. By definition, Mr.Gibbons, this is a set back you dumb ass lol

He's been injured since spring training and now he's been shut down for a few days and we're throwing the oblique word out there. By definition, Mr.Gibbons, this is a set back you dumb ass lol

Gibbons doesn't know what he is doing or saying when a players injury. Think the opposite when Gibbons says something about an injured player.

Because you used your alternate universe time machine to determine Gose would have done something against Gibson the rest of the team couldn't?

Back