• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Helluva a fun game to watch. Somehow it just felt like those sad sacks were gonna cough it up ... and then Villanueva came in.

Nice win but shit they hit into a ton of DPs and that play by Jose in right ... ugh.

Big win! Loved the standing ovation for Upton.

Maybe Benoit can turn things around coming to a team in the race.

That non-catch by Bautista nearly cost us the game. He shouldn't be in the field anymore it looks. Atleast until that foot or whatever heals and he's a bit more mobile. That was horrid ball tracking so i'm not sure what'll happen going forward.

The standing ovation for Upton was pure class by the crowd. Excellent stuff and a great way to welcome a potential difference maker to the lineup.

I think having Upton play in right and alternate Jose and Edwin as DH and First Base would be amazing for this team down the stretch and in the playoffs. Jose needs to get out of the field.

Good to see Boston behind us in the standings now. After this next game against Detroit, they are going out west for three series and then coming back to play the Yanks. I'm hoping for some separation.

Good to see Boston behind us in the standings now. After this next game against Detroit, they are going out west for three series and then coming back to play the Yanks. I'm hoping for some separation.

I am looking forward to the Yanks passing them in that head to head series.

Back