• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Happ was a signing I am glad to admit I was wrong about. Unfortunately, that appears more to be the exception for Shatkins than the norm.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ormer-mlb-pitcher-arrested-20-kilograms-drugs

SAN DIEGO -- Former All-Star pitcher Esteban Loaiza has been arrested on suspicion of trafficking drugs after packages containing a white powder believed to be cocaine were found at a home he rented in Southern California, officials said Monday.

Loaiza, 46, was booked Friday on charges involving the possession, transport and sale of 20 kilograms (44 pounds) of suspected cocaine worth an estimated $500,000, according to the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.

Marcus Stroman @MStrooo6
6m
Lost arbitration. Is what it is. Looking forward to going out and dealing again. The negative things that were said against me, by my own team, will never leave my mind. I’m thick-skinned so it will only fuel the fire. Can’t wait for this year! #HDMH

Marcus Stroman @MStrooo6
6m
Lost arbitration. Is what it is. Looking forward to going out and dealing again. The negative things that were said against me, by my own team, will never leave my mind. I’m thick-skinned so it will only fuel the fire. Can’t wait for this year! #HDMH

Marcus Stroman‏ @MStrooo6
Excited to win my case. Really enjoyed the process. Shout to my family @us_tla for always having my back. Always stay true to my day ones!

10:33 AM - 14 Feb 2017

Shout to the @BlueJays for being extremely professional throughout the entire process as well!

He's just mad he lost and doesn't have thick skin.

Excited to win my case. Really enjoyed the process. Shout to my family @us_tla for always having my back. Always stay true to my day ones!

Shout to the @BlueJays for being extremely professional throughout the entire process as well!

He's just mad he lost and doesn't have thick skin.

Yeah, thankfully he seems to be someone who strives on adversity, even if that adversity if totally manufactured.

Marcus Stroman @MStrooo6
6m

it is what it is, but i fully expect him to be gone the first chance he gets. But i've always thought this way about Stro, he wants the spotlight

Back