• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Kawasaki/Tolleson is probably okay enough.

I think we need other things more.

And god bless Dan Johnson, 4 walks with 3 runs is a sexy stat line

Ya. Those two are probably OK at 2nd for now. However, regardless 2B remains our biggest offensive need. When healthy we are fine everywhere except 2B (if Lawrie goes back to 3B)

Interestingly, they are skipping Happs start this weekend vs. Tampa. Maybe, just maybe administration is coming to realize something.

Rain-Man-toothpicks-on-the-floor.jpeg

Hands down one of the best retorts I've ever seen on here. The subtlety is perfect.

You're in your late 20's or early 30's and single forsure.

Just drink alone and be happy the Jays won.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Deckie should be ashamed that he can take trips to Iceland and Denmark on a whim, has a substantial amount of discretionary disposable income to use as he pleases, doesn't have to worry about getting up in the middle of the night to feed something, and can sleep with as many different women as he desires.

Who could possible see the appeal of any of that in one's prime years?

I agree wholeheartedly.

Deckie should be ashamed that he can take trips to Iceland and Denmark on a whim, has a substantial amount of discretionary disposable income to use as he pleases, doesn't have to worry about getting up in the middle of the night to feed something, and can sleep with as many different women as he desires.

Deckie suicide watch is on. lol

I agree wholeheartedly.

I knew that comment would make you defensive. It is pretty clear that the love of your life left you for a man with a bigger dick.

Absolutely.

Now my nights are spent applying copious amounts of product to my hair in order to get that classic frosty 1998 look, complete with additional frosting where appropriate (Bitches love the Lance Bass look), and pretending that my ex-wife allowed me to perform excessive amounts of anal on her in order to detract from the fact that I'm actually attracted to men judging by the bizarre number of references I make to choads and other men's units on here. But you're just jealous that my flow is so much better than yours and that I can bench press 500 without even a sweat.

I also have a masters in public policy to hide the fact that I was incapable of getting a degree in a meaningful area of study, and frequently try to tell other posters on here that I'm an expert in natural resources policy despite no geological or engineering training.

Come at me brah.

*insert more socially awkward references about penises, balls, and *******s, while bragging about our dyke premier*

I agree wholeheartedly.

It's a terrible life.

It's a terrible life.

Single life has been good to me but sometimes I wish I had both. 3 days/week with wife and kid, 4 days just hanging out. Basically living the life of a post divorced man without going through any of the divorce part.

Single life has been good to me but sometimes I wish I had both. 3 days/week with wife and kid, 4 days just hanging out. Basically living the life of a post divorced man without going through any of the divorce part.

Honestly dude - and this is a dead serious comment. There is nothing better in life than having a kid. You won't want to go 4 days without seeing your child.

Back