• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

BA came out with their jays top 10 today

vlad
bo
alford
pearson
gurriel
pardinho
jansen
warmoth
urena
borucki

(not sure what gurriel i doing therr tbh).

but more importantly ben badler was raving aboiut Bo in the chat, calling him a top 5 prospect in baseball.

yeah that top 4 is pretty damn solid.

For me there is no clear cut 5, but it sure wouldn't be Lourdes, might be Bouricki tbh, though Pardinho is interesting

Lourdes still has some potential - not going to write him off after one bad minor league season. Especially since none of the guys below him are really can't miss guys.

But yeah, hopefully Bo and Vlad can continue hitting as they move up the ranks. AA tends to be a big level - that's where guys start seeing legit other players on a regular basis. If they can keep hitting through there, then yeah, there's no reason a SS with a plus-plus bat can't be a top-5 prospect in baseball.

I'm not giving up on him either, but based on his struggles and age relative to the rest of that list it's hard for me to put him ahead of Jansen, Bouricki or the massive unknown, untapped Pardinho.

They seemingly punished Tellez, SRF ( unfairly), Greene and Urena for struggling, despite being younger.

Everything changed with this team the moment Shaprio took over.

He has no intention whatsoever to try to win with anyone from AA's core. 2016 proved that.

JeffPassan

Sources: The New York Yankees are working on a deal to acquire starting pitcher Gerrit Cole from the Pittsburgh Pirates. Sides are talking, and while a final package has not come together, there is confidence. "A matter of when rather than if," one source said.

Shapiro is either paralyzed or being told by Rogers to stand pat or he's starting to realize how difficult it is to attract free agents to Toronto.

This is his 3rd off season in charge. He shouldn't be this paralyzed. His probation period is over.

Back