• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Zeke, i know he's an overager for A+, and he doesn't K people, but Maverik Buffo should probably warrant a mention as well.

If for no other reason his name is Maverik Buffo.

hadn't noticed how well he's doing since his promotion. he wasn't very good in lansing this year but he's dominated in 5 starts in dunedin so far, and only a year old for the level. similar to Lundqvist. you're right I should probably include him.

another ones or two to maybe put on your list Zeke, is Zach Logue, pitching kinda good in high A, and while stupid old for the league Angel Perdomo might be figuring shit out as a RP.

Seattle seems to have better Blue Jay fans than Toronto.

Really good outing by Estrada, too bad he couldn't keep the no-hitter going. A no-hitter in and against Seattle and Paxton would have been nice payback.

Really good outing by Estrada, too bad he couldn't keep the no-hitter going. A no-hitter in and against Seattle and Paxton would have been nice payback.
If they got to see them 81 times a year it would be less exciting and more like the Rogers Centre right now.

Last edited:

Of course I understand the Seattle road game party aspect.

It was meant as a light hearted "in the moment" remark. Not to be taken as an observation on Toronto fans.

However...

Back