• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

bqnriAJ.jpg

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY

(can't believe he didn't pinch hit for colby to start the inning. jesus murphy, gibbons.)

so morrow returns from injury just in time to cost us the season.

don't know whether to laugh or cry.

what a bum he is.

Morrow did his job in the 8th but when he got into trouble in the 9th it was Cecil who couldn't get the outs needed.

Morrow did his job in the 8th but when he got into trouble in the 9th it was Cecil who couldn't get the outs needed.

Yeah that is not true at all.

Morrow has a 9 pitch 9th inning and then lost his control in typical Morrow fashion in the 10th to walk a guy and give up a hit. Cecil came with a runner on third and first with nobody out. Ended up giving a sac fly.

Brendan Kennedy ‏@BKennedyStar 3h
Marcus Stroman, in wedding dress, leads #bluejays rookies on walk of shame around Dome before final road trip

BxhhzmJIAAIfPh0.jpg:large

Yeah, Jerry and Joe were really ragging on him. Guy can throw 100 mph and he is trying to nibble and be so fine with his pitches. It is typical Morrow. Looks dominate and then looks like a frightened kid the next inning.

If only we can take the MPH on morrows fastball and combine it with Buehrle's pitching smarts.

Yup, Morrow blew it. Big HR in the bottom of the 9th, then he starts the 10th with a 4-pitch walk. At least if it were Myers battling for the AB I could justify it, but he just gave it to him. Cecil wasn't great - I think half his pitches bounced before home plate. He certainly wasn't at his best, but I can't fault him for coming in men on the corners none out and only giving up one run.

Highly doubt they pick up Morrow's $10 million option, he already showed he can't handle a starters role and now he's showing inconsistentcy in the bullpen

Back