• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Perfect acquisition for the Mets. They've got probably the best rotation in the game at the moment, but badly needed a stick. Cespedes will be a huge addition for them and a run-starved line-up.

Before this revere trade I thought AA might have gone to Rajai Davis. What is his term. Cuzco I thought he'd be nice defensively in left and as a lead off hitter and later pinch runner

ArashMadani

Gibbons says Revere will be used in a "platoon-type deal." Likely will hit in the ninth spot, the Blue Jays manager says.

I don't get gibbons. AA is saying how they got revere because of his speed and contact hitter and yet gibbons puts him in the ninth spot. If I'm AA I tell gibbons to play him first and move the big guns down.

Where else would you fit Revere? He hits okay, gets on base pretty good, runs well but doesn't hit homers...what did we get him for if not to lead?

to hit 9th

Just because he is fast doesnt mean he has to leadoff. At best he's the 7th best bat on the team....why on earth would you give him the most AB's the rest of the way

Back