• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

On the bright side, Morales pitched a scoreless inning. :smilewinkgrin:

I was at the game but couldn't take it anymore so left after 7. I was tempted to stay since I thought they might try him out there, but not sure if would have been worth it.

I'll go to a game this week with Ohtani+Trout in town, but I'm going to watch the Angels, not this sad sack of shit team.

The only thing AAA represents is a step in theory, the team they can say he's being promoted to a higher level, but it's not actually true.

AA pitching prospects>Joe Biagini and Deck McGuire.

This team is exactly where it was expected to be . They blew their brains out for 2 years . They were old , slow and home run or bust lineup .

Expecting Shats in just over 2 1/2 years to fix this ship is dreaming and unrealistic .

The SP was solid but like many staffs anything happens from year to year . Stro cant hit the back of a barn . Sanchez doesnt look like an ace . Happ and Estrada wont be back . Martin, Tulo , Travis are done .

Team is like the Habs in need of an overhaul .

Absolutely incorrect. This team was a legit WS contender in 2016 (Shatkins first full season). They decided to ignore it. This has been explained 173748488393 times.

Please stop posting about baseball.

Last edited:
DF
@DrewGROF
Grim scene inside the Blue Jays executive box right now

Ddqar3LUQAA5SOd.jpg:small

Yup. Perfect meme representing Shatkins.

Absolutely incorrect. This team was a legit WS contender in 2016 (Shatkins first full season). They decided to ignore it. This has been explained 173748488393 times.

Please stop posting about baseball.

You have lost your mind ...maybe go on stronger meds

This team is precisely at the same spot like the Chicago Black Hawks were in hockey about 1 1/2 years ago .

Getting older , slower with bad contracts where decline was going to take over , it was inevitable .

They blew their brains out for 2 years . The prospect pool was in the bottom third with nobody ready to play and make a difference in 2016 /2017.

What the hell did you expect this guy to do ....shake a tree and Trout , Harper , Kershaw , and Machado were falling in Jays uniforms .

Happ and Estrada had career years and the team built on vets and the long ball was inevitably going to crash .

Who the heck was Shats going to get ? Are you prepared to move the last few prospects we have left for another miracle year that was never going to happen .

From 2016 to now many of the core pieces are done ....Joey Bats , Tulo, Martin .Travis cant hit , Goins was a one year genie in a bottle player.

Happ and Estrada had their career years , Sanchez no longer looks like an ace , Stro cant hit a barn right now .

JD with his dead arm , calf issues , etc.....what up with him.

There was no way this team could of sustained another run .

This is some terrible revisionist history.

The jays lit most of their payroll on fire over the last few years on mediocre crsp and nothing could have possibly be done to maintain the contending team?

How about not lighting half of the payroll on fire trying to fill holes with crap?

This is some terrible revisionist history.

The jays lit most of their payroll on fire over the last few years on mediocre crsp and nothing could have possibly be done to maintain the contending team?

How about not lighting half of the payroll on fire trying to fill holes with crap?

What was Shats going to do since taking over at the end of the 2015 season to keep this team contending to now ?

Could he of pulled of the Yankee heists and acquire 4-6 quality prospects ? Sure were you prepared to move Ouna , JD ?

40% of the payroll was already a mess in Tulo , Martin , Jose , etc...

They re signed Jose the same winter they signed Morales and Pearce.

When you allocate 40 million dollars and receive something in the range of 0 WAR, you have no one to blame for your team being shit.

Back