• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Their going to need to add to the bullpen and rotation to have a chance IMO

If they didn't have the money to do it with just money in the off season, I can't see them being given the resources to do it now.

It's an organization that truly isn't committed to winning.

If they didn't have the money to do it with just money in the off season, I can't see them being given the resources to do it now.

It's an organization that truly isn't committed to winning.

But they are, just ask them and they will tell you. They have a top ten payroll is always the answer you get.

AA had one job this off season and that was to fix the bullpen and he did nothing.

Shi Davidi*

✔@ShiDavidi

#BlueJays say Todd Redmond to start Monday vs #Angels. Sanchez goes Tuesday, Hutchison on Wednesday and Dickey on Thursday

Hate to be Wilnery, but we're only 2 games worse than the pace of last year, it is early, and the staff can't really get any worse.

And the ALE stinks.

That said i think any hope of a Wild Card is dwindling for me. ALW and ALC look better.

Just need even two pitchers to run it around.
If they don't, they'll be a better next season, which is slightly more realistic than expecting all the rooks to deliver.

Oh well, as has been mentioned, ALE stinks so who knows?

3-0. Cowgill nearly makes his 3rd great play in the outfield this inning, but bounces just past his outstretched glove. Would be nice to tear this game open early.

Back