• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

kpNeKTV.jpg

grandy is the steal of the offseason.

big shout out to the red sox' 3b coach for sending the runner home for the easy 3rd out in the 9th, with mookie coming up against a struggling osuna.

grandy is the steal of the offseason.

big shout out to the red sox' 3b coach for sending the runner home for the easy 3rd out in the 9th, with mookie coming up against a struggling osuna.

Yeah, i was thinking at the time, even Luis Rivera wouldn't send here.

Also, is that not Bitter Ol Butterfield?

guess I meant, where the heck do we find a great bat? I still believe in Devon Travis, but damn, he is taking his time.

a) we aren't
b) Vlad maybe?
c) more importantly, it's not near as big an issue as the Captain makes it out to be. As constructed the team is good enough to compete for the Wild Card, and one bat isnt enough to put them in the top of the AL stratosphere.

a) we aren't
b) Vlad maybe?
c) more importantly, it's not near as big an issue as the Captain makes it out to be. As constructed the team is good enough to compete for the Wild Card, and one bat isnt enough to put them in the top of the AL stratosphere.

The middle of the order is becoming an issue. Need Donaldson back ASAP.

I really like the feisty Donaldson. But I think, like Auston Matthews, who I believe has a chronic shoulder problem, he might have something chronic going with his calves. I suffered the same ailment in my late thirties, and it can flare up at any time, and it is sooooo slow to heal.

I now have no problem, but that is because I use a technology, that was custom made for me. Poor ole Matthews and Donaldson don't have access to it, and I am not going to bother contacting them, cause I have to get past their team doctors. Tried it once, not going that route again.

Anyways, my point, is that Donaldson, because of this chronic problem, is really going to feel this, in the pocket book I am afraid. What team is going to pay up for a guy that looks like he is only good for half a season? At his age?

I honestly would rather have a bum shoulder than the calf problem. Hopefully none of you ever get it, its a bitch and a half.

Back