• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Putting those 2 in the pen does literally nothing to get us wins, and potentially all sorts of things in ruining their arms.

The BP could use a bit of shoring up as the season wears on. Other starters have managed quite well after spending some time in the pen. Jimmy Key is one that comes to mind.

I've been always saying this. I always get chewed out around here for saying they'll do nothing.

Anways, update on Lind. Should be back in 2-3 weeks now. Such a strange situation.

As far as I know Lind had a non displaced fracture and the tend to heal more quickly, plus it had probably started to heal before he went on the DL. Lawrie had a fractured finger and last I heard he had gone to Arizona for rehab. That is why I speculated they would be back in Aug.

Is AA still a Ninja

I stripped him of the title after the 2012 season, only to give him back the title heading into the 2013 season. He lost it once again around this time last year when I stripped him of it again. With the off season and season he has had, he is proving he is more of a deer in the headlights more than anything resembling a ninja.

Really enjoyed the Nolan Reimold era in Toronto, until tonight when he, shockingly, left the game with an injury.

Dan Johnson should be able to cover for Lind for a couple of weeks no problem - dude can hit a little and has 3 walks already tonight.

Team cant catch a break; every night some part of the team lets us down. Tonight the bullpen is wearing the goat horns

Typical Jays.

And the media wonders why the fans are so pessimistic and quick to turn negative. We have seen this shit for 20 years under three different GM's.

Such bull shit.

Last edited:
Back