• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I don't know man, guy has a big mouth no matter what colour he is. Don't think it's a race thing.

My wife was black. I lost her, the world lost her. She was huge, So is Stroman. Ya he has a huge mouth. but its a great mouth. Great guy/ Just a bad move, by an org that is going to see my empty seat this season. You do not **** up a guy like this, He was great this past season. the guy was lights out.

My wife was black. I lost her, the world lost her. She was huge, So is Stroman. Ya he has a huge mouth. but its a great mouth. Great guy/ Just a bad move, by an org that is going to see my empty seat this season. You do not **** up a guy like this, He was great this past season. the guy was lights out.

You're lterally killing every thread.

How did she pass?

Corey Dickerson DFA'd by the rays after a 2.6WAR season all to save a few bucks.

I wonder if we'd have interest here.

Corey Dickerson DFA'd by the rays after a 2.6WAR season all to save a few bucks.

I wonder if we'd have interest here.

Kendrys Morales plays for the Jays already.

Until Morales is removed this roster is handcuffed at the DH and rotating DH position.

Shapiro's one legacy move with this team (moving on from EE to Morales) is a major blunder to this day.

Kendrys Morales plays for the Jays already.

Until Morales is removed this roster is handcuffed at the DH and rotating DH position.

Shapiro's one legacy move with this team (moving on from EE to Morales) is a major blunder to this day.

You need to stop with this legacy move thing. It makes you sound like a moron.

Ben Nicholson-Smith @bnicholsonsmith
Josh Donaldson: “Ross (Atkins) and I and my agent have talked and we’re just not there right now.” Does he expect to hit free agency? "Yes." #BlueJays

Hence why we have all been calling for a rebuild. Did anyone truly expect Shatkins to get Donaldson signed to an extension?

Back