• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I have lawrie on my twitter feed and that mfer needs to completely stop drinking red bull. He tweets about it , takes pics of it he's flucking jacked all the time so he goes our there and does everything at 11. So get weeks his back his obliques. Etc. his new contract needs to have a no redbull clause. Effing idiot

I have lawrie on my twitter feed and that mfer needs to completely stop drinking red bull. He tweets about it , takes pics of it he's flucking jacked all the time so he goes our there and does everything at 11. So get weeks his back his obliques. Etc. his new contract needs to have a no redbull clause. Effing idiot

At least its red bull, the kid has roid rage written all over him.

We need to be not wasting good pitching.

...on a week like this I can start thinking about a rotation with Hutchinson, Happ, Stroman and Sanchez...thinking a lot.

Rough tight series loss. They squeaked out the series against half of our lineup.

EE, Cabrera, Lind, Lawrie, Tolleson......can we please get our lineup back already?

Heard on the radio coming in that Lind won't be playing in his scheduled rehab game because of back tightness.

It just never ends with sports teams in this city, I swear.

Heard on the radio coming in that Lind won't be playing in his scheduled rehab game because of back tightness.

It just never ends with sports teams in this city, I swear.

At least Lawrie made it to 3 innings back from injury before getting hurt again.

Orioles win, yanks win (esmil rogers gets win), royals winning. Playoff hopes dimming; next 3 starters we face (Scherzer, Price, Felix)

Back